WHY AND HOW OPEN HONG KONG OFFSHORE COMPANY
There is no taxes on dividends for a Hong Kong private limited company. Hong Kong companies are only subjected to profits tax if profits are derived from Hong Kong at the rate of 8.25% for the first HK$ 2 million of profits of corporations(USD 250,000) and 16.5% of the net profits above that amount.
A simple company formation and legal framework: a foreigner may be the principal shareholder and director of the company. Entrepreneurship freedom, legal stability and no capital deposit obligation
- A Shareholder and a Director minimum.
- No need to reside or rent an office in Hong Kong.
- No need to employ staff.
- PENA LIMITED is your legal Hong Kong Company Secretary & Office registered address parking.
- You can open your company bank account anywhere worldwide.
- Incorporation of a new limited company in 1 to 6 working days.
- Or transfer of a shelf limited company in 2 working days.
No capital is required for the company incorporation, the shareholder must simply sign the Article of Association and declare the capital of the company without paying money.