HONG KONG PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY INCORPORATION
6 business days
Hong Kong limited company incorporation procedure and required time:
- 3 intended company names (English, Chinese or both) in order of preference
- The addresses of at least one Director and one Shareholder (one address only if the Director is the only Shareholder)
- A copy of your passport (a color scan of the document) and all Directors and Shareholders
- Residency proofs
- A brief summary of your business scope
- Copy of package fee payment by bank wire transfer to our HSBC account
1. Confirmation (1 working day)
Once your payment received we will check your company name availability and send you the legal documents that you must return signed by e-mail so we can start the registration procedures with the Hong Kong government.
2. Sending original documents to Hong Kong (1-5 working days)
3. Company incorporation (7 working days)
Upon receipt of the signed documents and payment we will start procedures with the Hong Kong government: the "certificate of incorporation" and the "Business registration" certificate of your company will be available in 5 days + 2 for Green box.
You can pick up at our office your "Green Box" containing the certificate of registration, incorporation, and ownership of shares of your company, Memorandum and Articles of Association, and the seal and two official stamps of your company; or we will then send it to you by express mail.
HONK KONG COMPANY INCORPORATION PACK BEST SELLER >>>PACKAGE DETAILS <<<
You can open a bank account in another country by producing the documents of your company but they must be apostillised (authenticated with the seal of the Court of Hong Kong). We can take care of this process for you (ask us for a quote).
Anonymity of shareholders and /or directors
If you want anonymity, you can ask us to appoint "Nominee Director and/or Nominee Shareholder" to be appointed Director and Shareholder for you. Of course they do not manage your company and you keep the same rights and benefits (ask us for a quote).